August 5, 2010

I've been a bit design lazy...

In these horrible winter months holidaying has really taken priority.
While design has been set on the back burner, I have recently found myself lounging on the beaches of Noosa and other parts of the sunshine coast with some of my beautiful family.



While I was up that way I got to meet the 2 week old Ollie!..


He is one cool little man and the apple of a loving family's eye.


I get to visit him again in 3 weeks time and I am already counting down the days..



On a design note, keep your eye out the new pizzeria opening in Ballarat shortly, it's called The Forge Pizzeria.

I have been lucky enough to work with Chris on a the shop layout and the collateral. Actually I'm working on the menu design as we speak and I can tell you, your going to love what they have installed.

No comments:

Post a Comment